• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hi guys :-)

Matt Mac

Extremely Talkative
Hi my name is Matthias. I'm a new dad a cabinet maker and I love the outdoors especially self-reliance/bushcraft. I'm based in Evesham. I'm struggling to get out much, I'm trying to do one wild camping night a month. I'm on Instagram @matthiasmacdonald.
That's it I think. Working on my kit list, definitely own too much camping gear. Few future project ideas
Kuksa
Knife
Hand drill set
My own boots
Etc
Cheers
Matt

Hi Matt.

Nice introduction mate.

Congratulations on being a new Dad :thumbsup::D........boy or a girl ?
Pull up a log and have a good look around.
please get stuck in.....and enjoy the forum. :thumbsup::)

Any questions just fire away mate:)

Hi my name is Matthias. I'm a new dad a cabinet maker and I love the outdoors especially self-reliance/bushcraft. I'm based in Evesham. I'm struggling to get out much, I'm trying to do one wild camping night a month. I'm on Instagram @matthiasmacdonald.
That's it I think. Working on my kit list, definitely own too much camping gear. Few future project ideas
Kuksa
Knife
Hand drill set
My own boots
Etc
Cheers
Matt

Hallo Matt, and congratulations on passing the entrance exam to one of the bestest, most select elite bushcraft groups anywhere in this arm of the Galaxy. :cool: Congrats also on your fatherhood: be of good courage - the first 20 years are the worst.;)

There's some lovely country near you in the Malvern Hills - I've been away from there too long.

Is it possible to own too much camping gear, provided you don't try and load it all on your back for each trip?Anyway, hope you find the forum entertaining. My advice is not to drink anything whilst reading posts... or place a towel over the keyboard.

Badger.

Hallo Matt, and congratulations on passing the entrance exam to one of the bestest, most select elite bushcraft groups anywhere in this arm of the Galaxy. :cool: Congrats also on your fatherhood: be of good courage - the first 20 years are the worst.;)

There's some lovely country near you in the Malvern Hills - I've been away from there too long.

Is it possible to own too much camping gear, provided you don't try and load it all on your back for each trip?Anyway, hope you find the forum entertaining. My advice is not to drink anything whilst reading posts... or place a towel over the keyboard.

Badger.
Haha I like you

Welcome, I used to live near Redditch and worked in Alcester. Often passed through Evesham and camped many times in the Cotswolds. Got a few old pals in the Studley area who bush camp.

Welcome, I used to live near Redditch and worked in Alcester. Often passed through Evesham and camped many times in the Cotswolds. Got a few old pals in the Studley area who bush camp.
That's awesome. Ide love to find some locals who are bushwhackers too :)

Back