• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hi there!!!

Hi Detek :welcome: to the forum :thumbsup:

Have a good look around and make yourself at home.
Look forward to your input:thumbsup:

What Motorhome do you have?..........are you liking the experience?

Welcome aboard, a few pics of the work in progress would be nice, maybe start a thread ?

Welcome to the madhouse...I always wanted to convert one of those MAN army 4x4 trucks into a camper but I've never had both the time or funds at the same time...

That would be a good go anywhere vehicle. Get you off the beaten track

That was the idea, I wanted to build one like those Paris-Dakar support vehicles but I'm nowhere near starting it.

Hi all. I'm Richard or better known as Dick. I'm newly retired. Had enough of the rat race so got motorhome to do as I please. Like the idea of just chilling and so called wild camping.. No sirens,trucks etc just peace and quiet and see and hear wildlife.. Got a rescue dog for company. Only had her for a month .

I'm a big fan of rescue dogs, all of mine are rescues...I could start to evangelise about the benefits of giving a dog a second chance with minimal encouragement and no warning...just so you're aware Datec :whistle::D:D:D

Back