• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hi there!!!

Hi all. I'm Richard or better known as Dick. I'm newly retired. Had enough of the rat race so got motorhome to do as I please. Like the idea of just chilling and so called wild camping.. No sirens,trucks etc just peace and quiet and see and hear wildlife.. Got a rescue dog for company. Only had her for a month .

Hi Dick :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your retirement....hope it is a long and happy one for you....and your dog ;)

I get the impression from your above post that you are full time in the Motorhome.....is that right??

Good on you mate.........and the nice thing is..........if the grass gets too long.....just move on :rofl:
Do you just take things day by day or have you a plan in mind you would like to follow?
When we retire fully I can see us buying another one......have more time to enjoy it then:thumbsup:
Would like to see some pictures of your home when and if you want to put some up :)
You asked about the Mr Heater......would you not like a wood burner in there.....much nicer:thumbsup:

Good on you mate.........and the nice thing is..........if the grass gets too long.....just move on :rofl:
Do you just take things day by day or have you a plan in mind you would like to follow?
When we retire fully I can see us buying another one......have more time to enjoy it then:thumbsup:
Would like to see some pictures of your home when and if you want to put some up :)
You asked about the Mr Heater......would you not like a wood burner in there.....much nicer:thumbsup:
No no plans,just see what happens.... I'll get some pics done soon and show them. Think I've got some on my computer but haven't used it in a while.....As for heater I need something quick and easy for now to get bye.... Wood burner does sound nice and have been looking at drip fed heater too. But can't do that now...a future thing!!!!!

Don't mean to sound pushy but am interested in Mr Heater so if you could let me know asap if you would.

Don't mean to sound pushy but am interested in Mr Heater so if you could let me know asap if you would.
Hi again Richard, I think its time to take your RV thread to the camping thread rather than leaving it on the intro thread
Joe

Don't mean to sound pushy but am interested in Mr Heater so if you could let me know asap if you would.[/QUOT

After some thought, I have decided to keep it Dick................... but thank you for your interest :thumbsup:

As Joecoal has pointed out.........it would be good to open and continue this thread in the Camping section.

Here.

Caravans & RVs

Back