• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hi there

Peatburner

Extremely Talkative
I love wildcamping and watch too much youtube of people like Swedewoods, Simon a bloke in the woods and Wiltshire Man. I have too many tents and and I'm a stovaholic. This year I made a New Year resolution to go wild camping at least once every month of 2019 with my 15 year old daughter and so far so good. I am learning so much reading about other peoples tips and advice.

I love wildcamping and watch too much youtube of people like Swedewoods, Simon a bloke in the woods and Wiltshire Man. I have too many tents and and I'm a stovaholic. This year I made a New Year resolution to go wild camping at least once every month of 2019 with my 15 year old daughter and so far so good. I am learning so much reading about other peoples tips and advice.
Welcome to the family 👍 :)

It sounds like you'll fit in well here..

Welcome :D Elgin is a lovely place. Been years since I was there....

You may know my Cousin Laura, she has a daughter of a similar age to yours and lives in that area.

Back