• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hi there

Max Rigger

First Post
Name is Max, work offshore for half the year, currently taken time off and sitting C19 out at home with my grown lad and to be honest having some quality time with him and catching up.

I'm not a prepper but was interested in Bushcraft and am still an active four season mountain walker/camper.

I was invited over my a member so I'm just looking around, not sure if I'll have anything to throw in the pot but we'll see.

Name is Max, work offshore for half the year, currently taken time off and sitting C19 out at home with my grown lad and to be honest having some quality time with him and catching up.

I'm not a prepper but was interested in Bushcraft and am still an active four season mountain walker/camper.

I was invited over my a member so I'm just looking around, not sure if I'll have anything to throw in the pot but we'll see.
Welcome to the family Max, I'm nearly 200 years old and still learning from some of the reprobates on here, irrespective of your experience there's always something new we can learn so pull a log up to the fire and join the family

Last edited:
Welcome Max, we all learn off each other, we also talk a lot of crap from time to time but it passes the day. Like you I'm partial to wee wander up the hills in winter too.

Welcome Max, glad you could make it. đź‘Ť

Back