• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hi

Hi Terry :)

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

That has to be the shortest intro we have seen here :rofl::rofl:;)

Tell us a bit about your bushcraft experience......have you always been interested in the outdoors......or just got into it?
Do you like tents....hammocks or building natural shelters?

Just nosey that's all......and interested too :D:thumbsup:

Sorry matey didn’t know what to do,fished ,hunted, all my life always been country nature boy, now getting on and health reasons cannot do what I used to out week at a time under canvas (bivvy) what I used for fishing but made my own fires with fire rod, snarling rabbits shooting pigeons for meals etc,now trying to master flint and steel without success .

:rofl: No worries Terry........you will soon get the hang of us and the forum :thumbsup:

Having good flint is the key to flint and steel...........few of the lads on here have good supplies and may send you some if you ask in your post ;)
Most of us use Ferro rods I think.....well I do......cant bend long enough or far enough for Bow Drill :rofl:

Look forward to your input mate....get stuck in :thumbsup:

Here goes....at the top right hand of the page you should see your name. Click on this to get a drop down box. Click on account details and you should see an avatar box you can click on to download your avatar.

thank you :cool:...i see you have met a few of the unsavory members already :rofl::rofl:.....get stuck in and have a nose around there's plenty to get your teeth into :thumbsup:
Who are you calling unsavoury :p

Back