• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hiho

Baz

Slightly Talkative
Hi all! Newbie checking in here. ๐Ÿ™‚
Figured I'd join you handsome people since this place seems to be active and full of interesting topics. Never really been part of an outdoorsy online commmunity before but have had in mind to join one for a while now, so here we are. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cheers from Finland!

Hi all! Newbie checking in here. ๐Ÿ™‚
Figured I'd join you handsome people since this place seems to be active and full of interesting topics. Never really been part of an outdoorsy online commmunity before but have had in mind to join one for a while now, so here we are. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cheers from Finland!
You've come to the wrong place Baz, apart from myself they're are an ugly lot here. Anyway mate welcome to the ugly club:)

@Baz
Whatโ€™s your preferred set up. Tarp hammock or tent or something else?

We have a few different preferences on here and itโ€™s always good to hear a new opinion ๐Ÿ‘

Oh, that's nice!

I visited Finland only once, but I really liked it.

Unfortunately I didn't understand anything that was spoken.

So I was a bit afraid to return there without the two translaters I had the first time.

Back