• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hiho

@Baz
What’s your preferred set up. Tarp hammock or tent or something else?

We have a few different preferences on here and it’s always good to hear a new opinion 👍

Tarp and a bivvy, on ground. Or more accuratelty an insulated jerven bag with a tarp usually setup as a lavvu for extra shelter if the weather is a bit rough. 🙂
It's just something I'm used or customed to, gonna have to more actively test different setups tho. 👍

Hello... Most of my outdoor gear comes from Finland. Varusteleka, and one of my favourite YouTube channels is Helsinkipop.... 👍👍

Varusteleka (or "where'stheliquor" as some call it 😆) is a great place, lots of surplus gems to be found if you know what you're looking for and don't want to pay an arm and a leg for your gear, they have the best item descriptions too! 😄
I shop there too myself from time to time 😊

I was very impressed by the ants and especially by the fantastic midges in Finland.

Usually midges in other countries do not sound like helicopters...

Back