• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hilleberg Soulo Tent.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
@Madriverrob

Hi Rob.....just watched a very interesting video of a chap spending a rough night on Dartmoor.
I found it very interesting in more ways than one.
I remember in another thread somewhere that you said you were thinking of purchasing the Hilleburg Soulo sometime in the future.

So I thought I would share this video with you :thumbsup:

You may have already seen it.....but just in case :)

Last edited:
Thanks , will watch when I get home from work ……. I'm still saving up and deliberating ….. They are inordinately expensive and I have Terra Nova Voyager which has an equally good reputation ( its an older version but with a re proofing has likely years left in it ) ….. do I refurb the Voyager or spend £700 on the most Gucci tent available ( if I can source one ) , they seem to have become victims of youtube and Instagram warriors …… Its proving a real dilemma ( first world problem I know ) :rolleyes:

Yeah! Go for it, you know it makes sense...You need one of those Hokey Cokey headlamps too...😄
freemoney.gif

I had to laugh at his excuses...The Gucci Headlamp because he never knew when his batteries were full...or not.
I sussed that years ago...A battery Tester, £1.50 from the cheap shop..still going strong, and it's accurate.

Rule 1 Always check your kit before you go......😊

DSC00325.JPG

Me ?? I am misunderstood...I've just bought 2 of these for Bush crafting..( one for week days and the other for Sundays)
View attachment 30476

They're only £440 each from Bison Bushcraft an absolute must have for real Woodsmen...👌

440 quid seems a bit steep for a jacket where the right hand seems to automatically head in 'that' direction, I don't own a single item that costs that much but my right hand seems to know the way anyway....... :rolleyes:

Back