• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Holiday fishing gear ….

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
Gear packed ready for holidays ….
1DA140E9-EE83-4907-A650-B0E66FDD3FDB.jpeg

Scoped out a few spots for tomorrow … fish seen 🐠.

Guy in bay wants $450 for a day trip or $220 for a half 🤣😱 and he”ll bring beer 🍺
Bit of a high price ?
Are you in Negril by any chance ? a guy called Moon, wanted $200 half day each for myself and SWMBO, when I said no, to his extortionate price, he got abusive (high on puff) then physical with a boat hook (being black belt 3rd dan), I gently restrained the gentleman spoke softly in his ear and he saw the error of his ways.
Security couldn`t stop the gentleman known as `MOON`, mooring his boat on the beach, during our 14 night stay at the 5 star exclusive resort.
MOON, due to his happy go lucky local charm of verbal abuse, physical bravado (due to herbal tobacco), got it between the peepers on numerous occasions by various tourist nationalities, became almost daily entertainment, one the barman at the beach bar ran a book ($5), nearest time `Moon` might cop it.
🤣😂🤣

Bit of a high price ?
Are you in Negril by any chance ? a guy called Moon, wanted $200 half day each for myself and SWMBO, when I said no, to his extortionate price, he got abusive (high on puff) then physical with a boat hook (being black belt 3rd dan), I gently restrained the gentleman spoke softly in his ear and he saw the error of his ways.
Security couldn`t stop the gentleman known as `MOON`, mooring his boat on the beach, during our 14 night stay at the 5 star exclusive resort.
MOON, due to his happy go lucky local charm of verbal abuse, physical bravado (due to herbal tobacco), got it between the peepers on numerous occasions by various tourist nationalities, became almost daily entertainment, one the barman at the beach bar ran a book ($5), nearest time `Moon` might cop it.
🤣😂🤣
No mate , not Negril … ocho rios …

So I’ve tried fishing twice and been pulled twice ….apparently the inshore area is a sanctuary and you have to go out a certain distance to fish …

This morning a guy in a boat came at me at ramming speed to tell me off 😬🙄

Looks like the gear is not gonna get much ( if any ) action .

I was on the beach before 7am today and still got collared 🥺, I’m not getting up that early to get moved on .

Cocktails and sunbathing instead then I guess 🤔

F9D81912-CE24-4D4B-8414-A56FCCF95424.jpeg

Back