• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Home Decorating.

Spot on bill , very tidy job Mucker ….

You sure the fire will hold it all up tho 🤔

:rofl::rofl::rofl:......Shit.....didnt think about that Mark 🤔

There is no weight at all on the fire mate......the plasterboard frame and wall is totally independent and is fixed solidly to a block wall ( although it does give the impression everything is sat on the fire :rofl: )....I have used some hoofing fixings.....braced it as well :thumbsup:

As far as servicing and repairs to the fire it can all be done by removing the front and side glass panels :thumbsup:

The fire is also mounted on its own huge bracket above the Units....again independent so no weight on the tempered glass tops :rolleyes:

Second fill on the tapes tomorrow :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:......Shit.....didnt think about that Mark 🤔

There is no weight at all on the fire mate......the plasterboard frame and wall is totally independent and is fixed solidly to a block wall ( although it does give the impression everything is sat on the fire :rofl: )....I have used some hoofing fixings.....braced it as well :thumbsup:

As far as servicing and repairs to the fire it can all be done by removing the front and side glass panels :thumbsup:

The fire is also mounted on its own huge bracket above the Units....again independent so no weight on the tempered glass tops :rolleyes:

Second fill on the tapes tomorrow :thumbsup:

It’s a proper job bill , it all complements each other 👍🏻👍🏻

Just showed Sharon and told her no at the same time 😂😂

Kitchen finished.
IMG_20220318_192836.jpg
IMG_20220318_192912.jpg
IMG_20220318_192857.jpg

I've lost the plot 😵‍💫, too many peeps doing DIY so if you have received witticism say thank you and ignore everyone else.
If you have not received a smart-arsed remark, my apologies and I will try to make it up in future abuse. 🤔

Back