• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hot tent new stove

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
So ive been looking for a new compact stove (smaller than the frontier i currently use ) :whistle:

after spending a few hr,s/days trawling the net and reading many reviews i decided to push the button on a couple of these

bought 1 for @gavin for Christmas :thumbsup:

recon they will be perfect for use in the tents that we have ...... bring on a weekend off so i can have a test burn :whistle:

Looks good mate..... That one will keep you toasty in the tent and the kettle hot.... Nice sized base plate to.

@Matt.

Just had another look at the base plate mate.....very handy that they have drilled the four corners so you can peg for more stability if needed :thumbsup:
Might be an idea to increase the size of the holes to accommodate your hoofing pegs.....just in case of a bump or strong winds mucker.

after having a good look at the beast it seems to me to be a kind of "rocket stove" set up so should burn hot :thumbsup: recon will be hungry for fuel but will try the eco logs init as they look like they will fit in the "chamber" quite well ..... when i get out with it to do a burn off i,ll try a few options of fuel

Back