• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hot tent

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
Ordered my self a new "hot" tent :)... coming from America :eek:...

so was expecting a few weeks wait for delivery ... then today i get a message telling me the tent will be delivered tomorrow :thumbsup:

so it looks like i may get to "play" with it at the weekend weather permitting ...

Excellent Matt...... That was quick.
Hope you get the time and weather to try it out soon :thumbsup:

That does look a good bit of gear for the price Matt, if I was one of the weak willed ones (or it was a couple months ago..... :rolleyes: ) I'd probably buckle and get one. Hope they're still about when I'm back in funds.

I hope it's good Matt though I'd worry about it stating '4 season' with only 2000HH waterproofness. Might need additional proofing?

Reactions: Bam
I hope it's good Matt though I'd worry about it stating '4 season' with only 2000HH waterproofness. Might need additional proofing?

if you look at most light weight "teepee" style tents you will see they range around the 2-3000 hh reason being they are designed so the water runs of thus not needing a higher hh ... hope this makes sense :)

yea recon it will do the job :thumbsup: .... recon the tent and ground sheet along with the stove will make the Scotland trips a totally different experience :)

Looking forward to seeing it in action, its a form of camping I've only seen online.

Ordered my self a new "hot" tent :)... coming from America :eek:...

so was expecting a few weeks wait for delivery ... then today i get a message telling me the tent will be delivered tomorrow :thumbsup:

so it looks like i may get to "play" with it at the weekend weather permitting ...

Nice looking tipi, what is the flu jack in the photo made from?

Back