• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

How well can you swim?

Ystranc

An image of Great Britain subject to rising sea level. Not the most extreme version of this kind of image but pretty shocking all the same...votes for making Birmingham into the new Capitol?

Attachments

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Grow a beard, build an ark and fill it with pairs of grey squirrels and cockroaches (the only wildlife that will be left by the time this comes to pass

If am building an ark.....it’s getting filled with bars full of booz,pool tables.....shooting rang, fishing rods etc . A mean yous are all welcome to come aboard.......just bare in mind....I will be drunk A LOT! Also in charge and at the helm....possible naked or just a kilt on :D:rofl::rofl: if am going.....am going my way ;)

Erbswurst

Very Addicted
I looked up a similar map for Germany and discovered, that it shows totally bullshit about our ground at the coast line.

For a totally flat ground it declares 5 different results for 5 steps of 1 meter.

And the best:

It declares for 0 meter difference, our ground would be a bay! Now! Today!

Nothing against a privat harbour. But when I was there last time it was a potato field!

Erbswurst

Very Addicted
I recommend to have a look at real historic maps.

We always lost land.

And that isn't man made.

In my opinion that's all bullshit.