• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Howdy!

Philmandoo

Very Talkative
Hi Folks
Came across this forum and was pleased to see you discussing taboo subjects like wild camping - most forums shy away from what seems to be a common thing for outdoors types to do!
I've been wild camping (either on the ground under a tarp or in a hammock) for a number of years and thoroughly enjoy the chance to recharge my batteries with a night out under the stars.
Hopefully I can share the odd useful tip and the occasional trip report,
Cheers
Phil

Hi Folks
Came across this forum and was pleased to see you discussing taboo subjects like wild camping - most forums shy away from what seems to be a common thing for outdoors types to do!
I've been wild camping (either on the ground under a tarp or in a hammock) for a number of years and thoroughly enjoy the chance to recharge my batteries with a night out under the stars.
Hopefully I can share the odd useful tip and the occasional trip report,
Cheers
Phil
Welcome to the family Phil

Hello Phil, welcome aboard. I've used Studland Bay anchorage many times on passages,and scuttled for shelter into South Deep in Poole Harbour when the weather turned nasty.

Back