• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hows your weather boys

My part of Mid Wales has a dusting of snow, not too cold at -1C and there seems to be a hint of blue sky. I hear that parts of the south west got it a little worse last night.
image.jpeg

Melting in Colone.

If it doesn't rain in Colone, it is melting.

(The weather was imported here by the British Ministry of Defence in 1945 to give the British soldier well known conditions.
Later it was forgotten here by the British Army of the Rhine and stood until today.)

Melting in Colone.

If it doesn't rain in Colone, it is melting.

(The weather was imported here by the British Ministry of Defence in 1945 to give the British soldier well known conditions.
Later it was forgotten here by the British Army of the Rhine and stood until today.)

View attachment 16162
Well we had to do something for you

V cold here (-7 this morning) and everything is covered in frost but the sun is out.

V cold here (-7 this morning) and everything is covered in frost but the sun is out.
most of the snow here has gone but the wind is picking up and dropping the temperature

What little we had seems to be hanging on Joe........same as you the wind is picking up here as well :)

As a "girl" can l reply?
At dog walking time this morning it was -5.8 but increased to 1.9 by tea time. We had 2" snow earlier in the week and even the postman wouldn't come up the council road yesterday. He still wouldn't come up the track to our place today. The farmer opposite us got so fed up of deliveries not getting to his farm that he gritted the road himself. They're just not used to much snow here. Last year when the "beast from the east" caused the whole country to come to a standstill, we only had half an inch of snow.

I'm not sure what you're jealous of. It's a sea of mud and slush outside at the moment but I'm glad you like it. I'm happy here. When the weather perks up a bit ill post some more pics for you.

You do :sneaky: and it wouldn’t be snobbery if you admitted it :D

If I woke up to a view like that I would be smiling from arss hole to ear hole :D

We don't hear from you enough Barbara, I always welcome someone who injects a bit of sense into the conversation. 🙂

Back