• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Huge Earthquake In Mexico's South 'strongest In The Past 100 Years

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
It definitely looks like the end Keith atleest for the unlucky people who are caught up in it. A hope it gets better for them. It's a horrible sight. And there could be more on its way

Keith

Very Addicted
I read the other day that earthquakes & cyclones appeared to be on the increase, & that they were getting stronger, more damaging. Sounds more like an end of the world movie!
Keith.

lonewolf

Neo Luddite Prepared Survivalist.
we don't get hurricanes and typhoons in the UK, earthquakes maybe but even those are hardly noticeable, I wonder if this will change with climate change??

Keith

Very Addicted
we don't get hurricanes and typhoons in the UK, earthquakes maybe but even those are hardly noticeable, I wonder if this will change with climate change??
Actually you did get a mini cyclone some years ago, in my home town in West Sussex. It cut a swathe of damage coming off the sea & damaging out buildings & roofs of houses. Most extraordinary.
Keith.

lonewolf

Neo Luddite Prepared Survivalist.
we do get lots of storms, usually we get the tail end of American hurricanes but by the time it gets here its downgraded to a storm. where we lived, when we first met, in a storm it used to rain roofing slates onto the street below- old medieval buildings.