• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

HW97k Stainless

lee

Slightly Obsessed
Kelly is thinking about selling her hw45 white star ipistol in .22 and her hw97k stainless .22 both only 6 months old in warranty and less than 1000 pellets through the pair of them, rifle has utc compact scope illuminated mill dot red and green with BKL scope mounts polished pictinny rails on both sides solar force illuminator and jack pyke sling and swivels if anyones interested can post pics in for sale section but here's a rough pic of the rifle.

image.jpeg

Very nice bit of kit....good mounts too.
Gavin was looking for a rifle......not sure if he wants spring or PCP.

Might be worth a PM.

I will get it out in a while and post up some pice comes in a great metal case, I think the custom pimped up rat buster is going as well along with loads of bits and pieces, I think all the archery gear is going as well, Another big clear out going down lol

I will get it out in a while and post up some pice comes in a great metal case, I think the custom pimped up rat buster is going as well along with loads of bits and pieces, I think all the archery gear is going as well, Another big clear out going down lol

Forgot to ask how much m8

Back