• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

General I.C.E

A have ICE on my phone mate....the mises set it up for me...it's called a medical I.D. Pretty much the same thing....it would be good to have the card in my wallet tho:thumbsup:

Or a DEFIB unit for that matter Joe?.......I was thinking more of the emergency services in a casavac situation.....the professionals.
We are not always in the woods....there is life outside of the woods.....accidents can happen anywhere at any time.

Pays to think outside of the box sometimes.

Or a DEFIB unit for that matter Joe?.......I was thinking more of the emergency services in a casavac situation.....the professionals.
We are not always in the woods....there is life outside of the woods.....accidents can happen anywhere at any time.

Of course you are correct

It’s a serious matter that’s for sure bill

I print out a I.C.E credit card: emergency contact details on photo paper the size of a credit card on the printer, then I laminate it or cover it with thick quality selotste and keep it in my small card holder with my licence etc that I carry in my pocket and I also do a few bigger size one (post card size) for 4x4 glove box and boat grab bags etc.

I.C.E
In Case Of Emergency Please Contact:

Details Details Details
Details Details Details

Back