• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

I thought i would treat myself (with some of my footie bet winnings)

Medwayman

Quite Addicted
Will be doing a lot of video reviews in the new year, have over the past 18 months bought quite a lot but have decided to get Xmas and the new year out of the way as I will be indulging in some Christmas "spirit" (crossbows
, sharp blades, air rifles etc do not mix well with alcohol). and it does give me a bit of time to get used to everything.

with my footie bets will post on relevant board my picks, i won £435 with a £35 stake,

Lovely return on your stakes! Sorry to be nosey but what is the blue and white box, top right, with seven oceans? Only curious as it looks like a play on seven seas cod liver oil lol

Lovely return on your stakes! Sorry to be nosey but what is the blue and white box, top right, with seven oceans? Only curious as it looks like a play on seven seas cod liver oil lol
Greetings. it is an emergency food ration if you look on the recipes section on here I had something almost identical, have not tried these ones yet though

Back