• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Identification please

I made myself a salad sandwich to take out for my lunch today. Now I might remove the tomato...🤢

Alan
In that case Alan never ever go on holiday to South Korea, for centuries they have fertilised their fields with human waste.
Composting toilets are now the thing for people living off the grid, the compost is used for fertilising the gardens. It's recommended that and ground fertilised with the compost is not sown with veg for consumption for at least 3 years
When I was a kid we had an empty the bucket toilet and Dad used to dig a series of holes for the contents across the veg patch and that was where the runner beans were grown. nobody ever got sick from eating them

Sooooooo it’s a tomato plant then 🙄😳😂
Actually Mark after having spent numerous hours researching this plant on Google I have positively identified the plant as an Iberian Throat Biter and it's regularly used in the making Isle Of Man curries. It has been made illegal to cultivate this plant on the Iberian Peninsular due to the numbers of lambs and baby goats it consumes every spring. A major error that people make is cultivating this plant as a tomato

Human and animal waste has always been essential to agriculture. It's just another aspect of the circle of life.

Back