• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

I'm Back

bushdogg

Very Addicted
Hey All! Just found the site after ages, after a query to One Shot Willie on Airgun Universe, hopping to find some interesting gun friendly meets with camping in the future

Bushdogg.jpg
regards MiK aka Bushdogg

So your back in the uk then :rofl:... just posted the next meet up in the events section ... good to see your still alive and kicking :)

Many thanks gents I always did look forward to this but only ever did the winter meet. the last one we were confined to our bivvies for fourteen hours. hope you like the pic'........MiK
1shot&Ian.jpg

Never touch apples in any shape or form Bill, scrumpy put me in hospital as a baby sailor, did someone bring hard liquor? I do recall taking a tumble though. Uppermost in the memory is shocking weather and hiding in my bivvie with my guns for fourteen hours while the camp got raped by mother nature...............MiK

Back