• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired I'm having a clear out of a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a really good think about it and I'm sorry but I'm going to pass on this knife, it just doesn't grab me. It's a quality knife and its market value would be in the region of £60ish if you found the right buyer.....but it isn't my kind of thing and I may have trouble selling it on.

Not a problem buddy. No apologies needed... for me a good deal is one where both parties are happy ...It’s not for everyone. Cheers for the valuation. Didn’t think it was that high.

@Ystranc

I like that Smith & Wesson knife very much.
I have moved away from Bushcraft Survival type knives now as I find I do most things with my "Wildlife Hatchet"
Sold my Kelly Kettle a while back :rolleyes:
Is there anything else you are looking for mate?

That's if @Ark79 does not want the Smith and Wesson of course? :)

Run some ideas by me Bill, shooting stuff always appeals. Second hand scopes, bipods, mounts, slips etc. I'm easy to please.
While I'm at it, is anyone interested in an alloy sound mod for a .22 screw cut for half inch UNF....it is legal as long as you're fitting it to a non FAC air rifle.

Yer they be.

IMG_20190626_194133.jpg
IMG_20190626_194149.jpg
IMG_20190626_194201.jpg

If they're for an 11mm rail and 1" tube they would do very nicely Bill.
Edit, I've just read the tiny print on the card and they're 30mm 😞 They won't fit my scopes, sorry Bill.

Last edited:
Not at all mate.....shame they were the wrong size for you :(
Thank you for putting the knife aside for me :thumbsup:

Would any of these be any good to you.....both 1 inch ?

IMG_20190627_073443.jpg
IMG_20190627_073504.jpg

Living on take aways mate:rolleyes:.....dare not use the kitchen now......or ever:rofl:......especially for the leather work.....strictly workshop.....and thank you :)

Oh excellent.....glad they will work for you :thumbsup:

If you could PM me the address you would like them sent to mate....I will get them in the post asap for you :thumbsup:

Thank you!!

Wow, and you're up to typing on that itty bitty phone already, we'll done that man... How long until you can eat and drink?

Wow, and you're up to typing on that itty bitty phone already, we'll done that man... How long until you can eat and drink?
Had a yogurt and water already and been walkabout to have a puff on my vape
20190627_140351.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back