• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired I'm having a clear out of a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
Monadnock PR24 US police baton, serial/issue number removed near handle. It is ideally suited for re-enactment, film prop or martial arts tuition. These retail for over £90, I'm interested in a swap.
The three pictures show it closed, open and the mark left where the issue number was removed.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks Mark, it is the real deal but it's no use to me these days, it's a hang on from a private security job nearly 20 years ago. You can still buy the belt clips for around £30 if you want them.

If anyone is interested in it I'm just after something useful rather than something taking up space in my cupboard.
PM me if you have something that you'd like to swap. I'll cover recorded postage at my end if whoever I'm trading with will cover their postage.

You are a mysterious gentleman....well not so gentle with that in your hand right enough :eek::rofl:

. Not for me mate but am sure it won’t be up for long.....

Don’t know many lambs with a baton :rofl:

Any way...as I always manage to do! Taking it of topic!:sad::whistle::whistle:

Seriously Lovely item ystranc :thumbsup:

Your title suggests you have a few things for swap :D ?? Lol

I'm digging through my stuff getting rid of things I really can't use anymore, is there anything I've posted about that you're interested in? Non of it is for sale, just swapsies.

If I show you a selection of knives you must promise not to laugh. I have a bit of a problem with knives...it's not my fault, I just feel a need to rescue them from the abusive behaviour of unworthy owners.

Smith & Wesson legal carry folding knife finished in stag horn with Smith & Wesson monogram set into the one of the horn scales of the handle.
Both blades are in original factory ground condition, while the knife is not brand new it is in mint condition. These are now hard to get. *swap for something pretty like a used Kelly kettle/ Ghillie kettle.* I don't mind the odd dent or heat marks.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
The Jan Marttiini lock knife? I'm afraid that one is long gone to a fellow collector. They're very different, like chalk and cheese. The Marttiini wasn't a legal carry or quite such mint condition but it was nice.
If it's any consolation the same guy bought my Swedish barrel knife and my Skög lock knife at the same time and paid handsomely.

Last edited:
Aw sorry Mark 😕, this might cheer you up. It's not all of them but it's a start...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    263.3 KB · Views: 229
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Right am pressing the ignore button :evileye::lol:

A like all of them :whistle:

I have to ask lol wouldn’t be me if I didn’t. Are the two in the picture below sentimental or do they have a price :D
146C657A-2CE0-4FDF-A853-4FD35A2CAC73.jpeg

These?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 137