• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

industrial estates??

RunSilentRunDeep

Extremely Talkative
hi everyone,
just a random query as on the way back from my permission last night, which the rabbits seem to have vacated, i saw well over half dozen rabbits just sat there on the side of the grass verge around an industrial estate i travel through to get to my perm. who would be the owner of the shooting rights for that sort of area? im thinking probably the local council? would be great to just be able to pop them lil feckers mugging me right off in plain sight! might as well be sticking their tongues out going ner ner nee ner ner!haha.
thanks in advance!

ATB
Dan

Just popping me pedantic hat on for a mo.
From memory does it not say your not allowed to shoot within xm of a footpath or road if likely to cause alarm or distress to the public.

Aye, that's what I've read elsewhere...

"It is an offence under the Highways Act 1980 s 161(2) to light any fire on or over a carriageway, or discharge any firearm or firework within 50 feet of the centre of a highway which is a carriageway, with the consequence that a user of the carriageway is injured, interrupted or endangered."

Attachments

• haha.gif
    haha.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 97
Close enough for gov'mint work... or a builder's estimate... View attachment 12711

For goodness sake mucka have you learnded nowt being selfishly employed,
A quote is final and binding, well supposedly...
An estimate is a very rough idea of the bare minimum you will be expected to stump up
As for guvmunt works, well it dunt does it???

For goodness sake mucka have you learnded nowt being selfishly employed,
A quote is final and binding, well supposedly...
An estimate is a very rough idea of the bare minimum you will be expected to stump up
As for guvmunt works, well it dunt does it???

Final? Binding?? What strange concepts are these??? ;)

Back