• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sold Inflatable dinghy for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Extremely Addicted
I have for sale a 3.2 metre Hypalon inflatable by Zodiac in excellent condition if anyone is interested?

Attachments

• dinghy inflated.jpg
    dinghy inflated.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 170
Matt, I did ........above????
The whole ad. and details are on Gumtree.
It is a hypalon not pvc boat, 3'2 metres, taking an engine 2-15 hp. It packs into the bag per photos...I'll put them here as well. Being hypalon it's pricey but on Gumtree its £700. I have said that anyone here can have it for £600, but it will need to be collected.
Price for similar new is £2K -£3K

Attachments

• dinghy bow.jpg
    dinghy bow.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 118
  • dinghy close 1.jpg
    dinghy close 1.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 114
  • dinghy complete.jpg
    dinghy complete.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 158
  • dinghy deflated.jpg
    dinghy deflated.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 156
  • dinghy floor 1.jpg
    dinghy floor 1.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 121
  • dinghy floor 2.jpg
    dinghy floor 2.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 99
  • dinghy inflated.jpg
    dinghy inflated.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 167
.............. :( ...................I need to read the WHOLE of someone's post BEFORE replying..................and repeat................;)

It's bargain of the century if someone is in the market for an inflatable/tender, I would love to own something like that but would never have the time to put it to good use. Best of luck with the sale Lol, it must be hard to part with it.

It's a beauty, but a change of moorings has determined it now to be superfluous, and it's just taking up garage space....a bit like the tents really! I'm not using them enough either..............
I have a tatty RIB for occasional use.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back