• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Informing The Police

We're all entitled to our opinions, that's a given as far as I'm concerned.

But, if we start insulting each other just to score points or to boast or moan about how shite life has been to us…well, I'll be offski very fecking quickly.

My wish has always been that we'd be able to insult or swear at each other without any serious or angry repercussions.

I guess I was wrong. :(

Just joking..
This started as thread about would you call the Police If you were going shooting , it turned into a rant about how bad the Police were based on some thing which happened thirty years ago .
The yawn remark was a bit rude but I could see Welsh Wizard was completely set in his views and would never change hence I was showing that regurgitating this that happened thirty years ago and judging the Police now based on that was silly. All the people in Police who where the miners strike have retired some time ago,slagging the Police force off is easy . Show me any organisation which was great thirty years ago and ran how it should??. , They turn up when Social services , mental health teams , child services have gone home , they deal with violent aggressive people , regularly get assaulted, they stop people committing suicide when they can , they are on duty when you area sleep in bed, they put their well being and quite often lives on the line and a number of them pay the ultimate price by dying doing their jobs every year protecting you .My point regarding the miners killing a taxi driver wasn't meant to insult Welsh Dragon chappy rather point out that neither side had any thing to be particularly proud of ??. I would add Police quite often arrive first on scene , so If you ever find your self trapped in the wreckage of a car crash , have been assaulted, or are suffering a mental break down it might just be a Police officer who is the person who comes to help you ..?. My own experience with Police hasn't always been great but come on people who would want to do their jobs , remember they are just people like me and you only they are prepared to put them selves in harms way for a stranger unlike most.

My own experience with Police hasn't always been great but come on people who would want to do their jobs , remember they are just people like me and you only they are prepared to put them selves in harms way for a stranger unlike most.

Yeah, but they're the Filth, innit? :D

My next door neighbour (A farmer) rang 999 to report someone shooting with a shotgun 11pm in a field grazing 3 horses, making the call from Lancashire he ended up talking to a nice lady in Newcastle at a police call centre who politely told him, "we'll do a risk assessment", needless to say the police were a no show, same when lad's are shooting on the canal, not interested, the list goes on and on, must be paperwork shy in this area.

If you were rushed by 10 officers with their guns drawn you would'nt be posting, you'd be pushing, as in PUSHING UP THE DAISIES !

Yes i realised this after and tried to edit but made a total cock up of it. Whats the legal timescale when applied to posts........

Necro posting ....;)
111028-walkingdead-biz.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

Back