• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Informing The Police

Well everybody else is in so here goes...😯

I probably see more of the police than most while shooting. The dog unit use the woods and the farm for training the dogs , mainly search and rescue. We had the badger cull guns here last year if iirc, and we also have HS2 going stright through so they keep an eye on the place as do HS2 security. Stop the protesters setting up camp in the woods.
I always stop and have a chat if I see them driving around while I'm having a mooch, and not once have any of them enquired after my address, sgc or even insurance.
All been thoroughly nice people up till now and see no reason why that would change.
But no, I never have and probably never will inform the police while I'm shooting here.
Can't see construction of HS2 causing any problems.

“we also have HS2 going stright through so they keep an eye on the place as do HS2 security. Stop the protesters setting up camp in the woods.”
I thought they were squirrels y’onour.. 😇 for supposed environmental activists those lads do make a bloody mess.

Not only lads matey.
Seen how they left the last site they were camped on.
I wouldn't make animals live like that.

Back