• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Is this the Bushcraft Forum as was...........

Yep. It's had serious plastic surgery, bits added, repainted and serviced and new members recruited. Including me...Hello. :D

Hi, A East Saxon resident like myself I believe!

Thanks for letting me know....... I don't know why I didn't know before....oh well...........

Thank you all.

I suppose...and it's only me...I liked the concise Bushcraft Forum.....and it seemed intimate and concise, easy to find stuff. I received a lot of friendly support there....Hence I donated.........Is this now just a Bushcraft Uk forum duplicated?
Anyway, as Bopdude says, try it.
But...some where on this new site, I raised the point that one still couldn't place pictures...or I couldn't, should I say :rolleyes: (won't use hosting sites)........BUT, I can , but not by using the insert an image facility, I used the attach file box, bottom left corner!!:eek::D:p:cool:
How techno cool am I!!! :rofl:

Big plus , well done you boffins:)

Thank you all.

I suppose...and it's only me...I liked the concise Bushcraft Forum.....and it seemed intimate and concise, easy to find stuff. I received a lot of friendly support there....Hence I donated.........Is this now just a Bushcraft Uk forum duplicated?
But...some where on this new site, I raised the point that one still couldn't place pictures...or I couldn't, should I say :rolleyes: (won't use hosting sites)........BUT, I can , but not by using the insert an image facility, I used the attach file box, bottom left corner!!:eek::D:p:cool:

Big plus , well done you boffins:)

all the content from the forum is on here in its same sections ...you may need to look around a bit but im sure in a few days it will seam like its always been this way :rolleyes:

This is basically the same forum but expanded to include other topics that many bushcrafters were also interested in, it also incorporates the preppers forum which also had a lot of shared topics. The same friendly staff and members as before :)

Not everyone likes change, it will be an adjustment but a worthwhile one we hope.

That is exactly how it's done and we always prefer members to upload their pictures rather than link to them as the links can expire leaving broken posts.

er..........thanks Bryan, uploaded and linked, I thinks?

More seriously, if you don't want people to "insert image", which seems a perfectly logical instruction; forgive me but why have it? "Attach files" doesn't seem QUITE so logical............:(

er..........thanks Bryan, uploaded and linked, I thinks?

More seriously, if you don't want people to "insert image", which seems a perfectly logical instruction; forgive me but why have it? "Attach files" doesn't seem QUITE so logical............:(

i don't write the software mate, I just moan about it :)

Ha! Ha! You've just validated my lack of intellect, good man!!..........:D:rofl::thumbsup:

Back