• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

It's taken me a while.........90 Arctic Surplus sleeping bag...they work!

But you're happy so far, having had a butchers? :thumbsup:
How do you reckon it'll compare with the Arctic 90?

But you're happy so far, having had a butchers? :thumbsup:
How do you reckon it'll compare with the Arctic 90?

Happy so far out of the box but the proof is in the pudding as they say ! :)

Unsure how it compares to the Arctic 90 as I don't own one yet !

Reactions: lol
The Carinthia Defence 4 seemes to be to large for normal persons. That is, because it is constructed as an over bag for the Tropen.
Snugpack SF is the better System!
It’s because the MOD only tend to buy a one size fits all bag and it’s sized for soldiers to sleep clothed, possibly with boots on.

I use a Defence 4..........and the extra room is a bonus.......I don't like being restricted.
Handy to slip a Summer bag in.....not that I have needed to yet.......the snorkel design of the bag helps prevent the bag from flushing warm air when you move......good bag :thumbsup:
For the shorter amongst us......just tie the bag to fit you;)

I use a Defence 4..........and the extra room is a bonus.......I don't like being restricted.
Handy to slip a Summer bag in.....not that I have needed to yet.......the snorkel design of the bag helps prevent the bag from flushing warm air when you move......good bag :thumbsup:
For the shorter amongst us......just tie the bag to fit you;)
I hope that wasn't a dig at me you old git:rofl:

That surprises me Joe...........they are so close to your arse......how could you possibly have cold feet?
How far up do you tie the bag mate:rofl::sneaky:
The Arctic bags are ok.

Joe had an audition for this famous programme during the 1970's but he forgot to wear his platform shoes so he sadly got knocked back ! :D;);)

Back