• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

I've just bought a TINA horticultural Knife

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
These were a well known brand TINA made in Germany around the the early 1900's, it's cracking quality and beautiful handle proportions make this a really desirable folding pocket knife which is a legal, everyday carry.
The heavy 605/11 Solingen tool steel Wharncliffe style blade is great for whittling or skinning. This one is in really good condition and best of all I bought it cheap
IMG_0262.JPG
IMG_0263.JPG

Last edited:
I stand corrected.. This knife is more modern than I thought... They have been making them for close to a hundred and fifty years but are still making them. This one isn't recent but the older ones are not marked with the grade of steel and the current ones use a different grading system and are marked 61HRC instead of 605/11. They retail at 75 Euros plus VAT and import duty.

Back