• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

I've just had the first cider.... WOW!

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
This cider was pressed last autumn and has been busy fermenting all year...10 demijohns full of two batches...last years Apple crop was small and really quite poor but the cider has been well worth the wait. Six of the ten demijohns still need to be wracked off so there may even be some left by the time some of you turn up for the Welsh meet in August.

This cider was pressed last autumn and has been busy fermenting all year...10 demijohns full of two batches...last years Apple crop was small and really quite poor but the cider has been well worth the wait. Six of the ten demijohns still need to be wracked off so there may even be some left by the time some of you turn up for the Welsh meet in August.

that’s risky Mike 🤔 there all mad enough without home brew 😂 lock the livestock up mate 😂

Something iv always wanted to try Mike, my dad made home wine, beer, and cider….. will get round to it one day I suppose lol

not much of a cider drinker but I’ve had my share over the years, must be cold tho and out a bottle lol

Something iv always wanted to try Mike, my dad made home wine, beer, and cider….. will get round to it one day I suppose lol

not much of a cider drinker but I’ve had my share over the years, must be cold tho and out a bottle lol
Fussy bugger... :rofl:

Back