• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

I’ve just pushed the button on a Ridgeline monsoon elite ll smock for £125.90

I don’t have the smock but I do have there jacket and it’s a nice bit of kit👍🏻

Arrived this morning, really fast for the free delivery option. I’m delighted with it…sweatiness is similar to my Jack Pyke smock but it’s a lot easier to get on and off with better ventilation, fasteners and a smoother lining so it doesn’t bunch up like the Jack Pyke does (It should be better considering the manufacturer RRP)

Wore the new Ridgeline monsoon elite 2 over the weekend and I’ve got to say that I’m absolutely chuffed with it. I can’t praise it enough. Light, quiet and comfortable it kept me snug and dry without getting sweaty. The pockets passed the test where you put a clean tissue and box of matches in and see if they survive without getting damp…on the whole I can’t fault it or the web shop that I bought it from.
British Country Style Clothing Wear and Shooting Attire Online UK

Last edited:
Back