• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sorted jackal

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrappydo

Very Talkative
hi, wanted aie arms jackal, the plastic one, m16 look a like, if you know what i mean,
i had one yers ago, till it was stolen, i realy miss that gun, despite ingraving my old post cod in sid the for end the police could not find it, sorry for going on,,,,

thanks for that ill get down there a.s.a.p hopfuly tomorow, thanks again :)

Hobbies
146 Snargate Street
Dover
Kent CT17 9BZ
01304 242346

give him a ring

that brill thanks for that, ill go and have a look round, i just love guns,,,

hi, went to hobbies, hes got a lot of suff ther, best selection i have seen down her so far,, hes still got the 2 jackals, he wants £350
for one and £400 for the other one, its just that i was hoping to sele my TX200 to get the money for the jackal but he only offerd £180 for me TX200,
and i have bin offerd a jackal in mint with a scope for £200,,, but thanks for the tip, thers some wiked stuff there and ill have to go back and have a proper look when i have more time,, thanks m8

went to Hobbies, hes got a realy good selection, hes still got the jackals, one is £350 the other is £400, i wasa hoping to sael me TX200 but he only offerd me £180 for it, and i paid a lot more than that for it 3 weeks ago, and i have bin offerd a jackal comples really good condition with a mtc 3-9x40 scope for £200,, any whay ill be ging back to have a good look round when i have more time, thanks for poting me on to him

Hope you enjoy it mate, let us know what you think;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back