• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Jerky

very very true Bill:(
You know being an angelic man who never has a bad word for any member of the forum, never take the mick I get so much verbal abuse on here from certain nameless members, and the worst offender comes from Exmouth, I am hurt, deeply scared:eek::eek::eek::rofl:

You know being an angelic man who never has a bad word for any member of the forum, never take the mick I get so much verbal abuse on here from certain nameless members, and the worst offender comes from Exmouth, I am hurt, deeply scared:eek::eek::eek::rofl:
Not just the Exmouth lads, now mate :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Gary.

A warm welcome to the grand order of " LAOJ "
Full membership will be applied after sufficient feedback from the subject has been logged.
Your input and feedback will be monitored by existing members:thumbsup::D

Ooh, they'll be plenty of feedback from me. I look forward to becoming a full member of "LAOJ" club :whistle::rofl::thumbsup:

Back