• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Jobs

Always been an engineer. Last 30 years before retirement working for a company making drinks dispense equipment. Used to deal with Bass, Whitbread, Marstons, Murphy's, Heineken, Staropramen, Guinness, Coca Cola, Pepsi, and many small breweries. Put the high speed beer dispensers in O2, Emirates Stadium and Sazka Stadium in Prague. Thoroughly enjoyed those years. Prior to drinks dispense I worked in tooling companies like Brooke Tools.

Wall and floor Tiler, self employed before I quit to look after Dad, sadly got to go back to it, tomorrow in fact, mind you, I do get as lot of satisfaction from the jobs, well most of them lol

31 years as a joiner in restoration of churches , country houses and the like before the firm went tits up , six months still as a joiner on frankly shitty pubs in the black country before i was laid off again and now for the past few years i've been a self employed handyman doing everything from lawn mowing , joinery , decorating and tiling.

31 years as a joiner in restoration of churches , country houses and the like before the firm went tits up , six months still as a joiner on frankly shitty pubs in the black country before i was laid off again and now for the past few years i've been a self employed handyman doing everything from lawn mowing , joinery , decorating and tiling.
At least its good honest work mate

Tried my hands at what paid the bills at the time, injection moulding quite a bit, hospital porter in the morgue (not the best job !) longest job is Antique furniture restoration, at present here in France whatever needs doing at the time.
154805057458876438 (1).jpg

Tell that to my 14 year old daughter . She says josephine is a bit creepy and she isn't sure she should let her friends see her.

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
Granted she .ight not be the prettiest thing in the world. Here's a closer view Mon Jan 20 21:01:04 GMT+00:00 2020
If anyone is interested she's made from two pieces of 18mm mdf cut to shape which allowed me to give her the clevage , step in the hair and two legs in slightly different positions . Arms were added on as seperate pieces. Being only 36mm thick but about a hands with front to back of her head there has had to be a little "fiddling "with her features.
Oh and just so i'm not getting to off topic with this whole forum i have one taken her camping.

Back