• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Jogging in the jungle...

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
Went for an introductory lesson today at the local gym, as required for all new members. Moving house, boat etc: I've let the fitness training slip a bit lately, but I was not expecting such a surprise as it was today. I admit to being a techno Dinosaur but Blimey!!

The running machines or treadmills have television screens attached!! It's possible to run and watch a current TV programme, a video or what I found amazing, pre-recorded " Routes". The instructor flicked through a beach run, cross country and about a dozen others.

I went for a jungle run...:lol: Amazing! The machine still has the usual fast/slow, distance and all the other buttons and settings but if you want you can run along an ice trail, through snow, without slipping over....
What really cracked me up though was seeing a rather stout lady on another machine, walking slowly and watching a TV Chef demonstrating cake making on a daytime TV cookery show....:lol:

That’s it buddy keep fit, trying it myself :thumbsup: not running tho..
E60C7230-A7E2-4DFE-934A-49E0163F61AE.jpeg

Reactions: Bam
Back