• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Joseph Rogers & Sons, a name to trust

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
Often associated with high end cutlery and razors, manufacturers of high grade knives. This one was dead stock from a gun shop that I found on a trip to the Midlands.
It's a folding knife but not a legal carry as its a little too large, the Spring was a little stiff at first but is beginning to ease with use. It oozes quality.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 109
Often associated with high end cutlery and razors, manufacturers of high grade knives. This one was dead stock from a gun shop that I found on a trip to the Midlands.
It's a folding knife but not a legal carry as its a little too large, the Spring was a little stiff at first but is beginning to ease with use. It oozes quality.
It certainly looks fine but I guess the test of time will answer the question

A couple more photos of the detailing (you can probably tell that I really like this one)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 142
Really nice :D looks well made and a good size.......selling it?:D Just kidding mate.....got yourself a gem there ystranc

This is one of my pointed sticks that PC Keen wouldnt like much, also bought at the weekend

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 114
Yes, I admit to having a problem, my Father still has a box of stuff that he confiscated off me when I was a kid...my problem is he still refuses to give it all back after 35 years. Some of it is worth a fortune.

Your father to :D I had rather a few knifes when I was 14 or so (healthy addiction. Never carried them ) just collected them. From butterfly knifes all the way up to a ketana and when the police announced operation eagle where you was to hand your knifes in.....that’s exactly what my dad did :( put a lot of effort and money into collecting them......still he replaced them with a tag watch :D

...a sad loss but at least you know what time it is, I barely know what day it is most of the time.

You must be having to much fun then:rolleyes:

Oh aye the watch....well I lost that playing basketball.....left it at the side of the court :mad: could say it was revenge lol

Back