• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
JSR 3-9x50 PX AO Illuminated Scope Sight Review

Review JSR 3-9x50 PX AO Illuminated Scope Sight Review

Cavatina

Very Addicted
Cavatina submitted a new resource:

JSR 3-9x50 PX AO Illuminated Scope Sight Review - Review Of The JSR 3-9x50 PX AO Illuminated Scope Sight

I now use two of these scopes and have found them to satisfy all my disciplines when shooting air rifles. I've used them on both springers and PCP's with similar success and can recommend them as a good all round air rifle scope.

The first capability I look for in an air rifle scope is the focus range on maximum magnification, and what I insist on is a minimum range of five yards (15 feet) with a maximum clear magnification at sixty yards (180...

Read more about this resource...

i have 1 of these sights ,cost 60 pounds at js ramsbottom they tick all the boxes. bill.;)

Looks like a nifty bit of kit for the money. The fact it has a mil-dot reticle is a bonus too. I'm still deciding what kind of scope to get for my next rifle so this is definitely going on my shortlist.

I have two of these scopes but with the original Leapers branding a 4-16*50 and a 8-32*56 I think they're fantastic value for money and bullet proof on springers.

I have the 3-9x40 version of this scope on one of my springers, and it too has performed faultlessly. Recommend to anyone looking for a good value multi use scope.:)

Ouch, that looked painful! Poor wee scope. :(

What made you decide to do that? Research? :confused:

Forgot to mention that I've got one of these scopes on my Scorpion (formerly fitted with a night scope for the now poor wee defunct, annihilated rats, :( NOT! :p) and I love it, way better glass than the Nikko Stirling Gameking that I've got on the Stoeger.

Ouch, that looked painful! Poor wee scope. :(

What made you decide to do that? Research? :confused:
It wasnt me mate, that was performed by the NZ Agent for Leapers scopes, there's another one I think it's called the Bash it Test where he uses it as a hammer and smacks it on the concrete, dents it badly then there are photos looking through it showing the crosshairs are still intact, the lens haven't moved, it still functions perfectly yet it's in bad condition externally.

I think the idea behind it is to show how robust they are and therefore reliable and value for money, even on 20+ ft/lb springers.

I've got two, I'd never buy another brand because all the brands that have failed me in the past lead me to Leapers.

It's an extreme test but people like myself like to see it's bomb proof as that has more weight than a mass marketed brochure.

Back