• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Keith

Very Addicted
I have noticed that some members are viewing posts but not commenting. Clicking the thanks button is good, but some feedback is better. Writers appreciate feedback, it lets them know that what they are writing has some merit. No feedback can lead to no more writing, after all, why should anyone bother to post if no one is interested? We are all collectively the life blood of this forum. If you do not participate, this forum will eventually die. This forum is here for you, please help keep it alive.
With respect & regards, Keith.
THANKS.png

I have noticed that some members are viewing posts but not commenting. Clicking the thanks button is good, but some feedback is better. Writers appreciate feedback, it lets them know that what they are writing has some merit. No feedback can lead to no more writing, after all, why should anyone bother to post if no one is interested? We are all collectively the life blood of this forum. If you do not participate, this forum will eventually die. This forum is here for you, please help keep it alive.
With respect & regards, Keith.
THANKS.png

Bump for this - all comments and opinions are appreciated.

Would be good to encourage some of the less known lurkers to post their views in an open and receptive environment.

C'mon Guys and Gals - post something , comment on something.

Bump for this - all comments and opinions are appreciated.

Would be good to encourage some of the less known lurkers to post their views in an open and receptive environment.

C'mon Guys and Gals - post something , comment on something.
Thumbs_Up_2.png

Keith.

I have said this before, but will say it again: If I have nothing to say; I don't say anything. I cannot comprehend this non-stop talking syndrome that seems to have gripped everybody today.

I have said this before, but will say it again: If I have nothing to say; I don't say anything. I cannot comprehend this non-stop talking syndrome that seems to have gripped everybody today.
A simple like or a thumbs up will be sufficient Bob, but usually there is some comment to be made. Like maybe "good one" or "excellent post', or "I don't see the point in this post" or "wouldn't it be better if you did so & so". Like I said, no feedback, no posts. There comes a time when we stop trying.
Keith.

A simple like or a thumbs up will be sufficient Bob, but usually there is some comment to be made. Like maybe "good one" or "excellent post', or "I don't see the point in this post" or "wouldn't it be better if you did so & so". Like I said, no feedback, no posts. There comes a time when we stop trying.
Keith.

Indeed.

I tend to consider Forums like BYOB parties. Please bring or contribute something - i helps the posters post.
A forum full of lurkers is a quiet and boring place indeed.

I've seen a lot of forums wither and die because people didn't contribute.

Back