• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Just to say 'Hi'...

Firelite

Slightly Talkative
Hello, I've just joined the forum so I thought I should introduce myself. I'm Firelite and I have been interested in what we now call bushcraft since reading Anthony Greenbank's 'Survival for Young People' from my brother's school library about 35 years ago. I've done a few courses with a focus in latter years on tracking and a bit of canoeing. My primary focus, however, is on firelighting methods. I look forward to chatting with and maybe sometime meeting some of you.

All the best,

Firelite.

Hi Firelite :)

Very nice intro mate, and welcome to the forum :thumbsup:.
Where are you based?
Have a good look around, hope you feel at home, and look forward to your input.

ATVB.

Bill.:)

Thank you gents (I assume - apologies if I am wrong -Oh dear I've been here two minutes and I'll be offending people...). I am based in Bedfordshire, but active in Kent, too.
It all looks very well organised - I'm looking forward to learning a lot.
Again, thank you for the warm welcome.

Not a problem firelite am relatively new to the forum myself and it's a very welcoming bunch of people on it have a good one :thumbsup:

Hi Firelite, welcome to the forum, I'm the site's resident pyromaniac ;) what firelighting methods are you into? :)

Back