• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Kampa Swiss Hammer Tool.

1 shot willie

Administrator
Staff member
Decided to up date my tent peg hammer/mallet..... for this neat little tool.
When the ground is baked hard by the sun.....or frozen a little help goes a long way getting the pegs in.
Then after the camp....you have to get them out again....which can also be a struggle.....often kicking them loose with the heel of your boot. :D
So the hook end will be a help in that situation.

Also liked this tool for its spade end option....ideal for trenching around a shelter if you needed too.
In snow......same again digging small trenches to bury your snow anchors/sticks.

Reasonably priced too for what it is.

lol

Extremely Addicted
Decided to up date my tent peg hammer/mallet..... for this neat little tool.
When the ground is baked hard by the sun.....or frozen a little help goes a long way getting the pegs in.
Then after the camp....you have to get them out again....which can also be a struggle.....often kicking them loose with the heel of your boot. :D
So the hook end will be a help in that situation.

Also liked this tool for its spade end option....ideal for trenching around a shelter if you needed too.
In snow......same again digging small trenches to bury your snow anchors/sticks.

Reasonably priced too for what it is.

Looks just what I want/need.............thank you!!