• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Kampa Swiss Hammer Tool.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Decided to up date my tent peg hammer/mallet..... for this neat little tool.
When the ground is baked hard by the sun.....or frozen a little help goes a long way getting the pegs in.
Then after the camp....you have to get them out again....which can also be a struggle.....often kicking them loose with the heel of your boot. :D
So the hook end will be a help in that situation.

Also liked this tool for its spade end option....ideal for trenching around a shelter if you needed too.
In snow......same again digging small trenches to bury your snow anchors/sticks.

Reasonably priced too for what it is.

been looking at some thing similar. using the back of my axe is only going to end in tears :rofl:

Exactly my thoughts mate 🤕 🥺..........the spade end could be useful in the snow.......... for clearing the windscreen on the car. :D

Decided to up date my tent peg hammer/mallet..... for this neat little tool.
When the ground is baked hard by the sun.....or frozen a little help goes a long way getting the pegs in.
Then after the camp....you have to get them out again....which can also be a struggle.....often kicking them loose with the heel of your boot. :D
So the hook end will be a help in that situation.

Also liked this tool for its spade end option....ideal for trenching around a shelter if you needed too.
In snow......same again digging small trenches to bury your snow anchors/sticks.

Reasonably priced too for what it is.

Looks just what I want/need.............thank you!!

The only thing that works on it ! Apparently! 🤭🤭😂
To be fair to him it didn't drop oil when he was parked at our place.... 🤔though in that case it probably meant there was none left in it after the drive up from the south west

Back