• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Katadyn Hiker Pro.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Thought I would post up this link to a video for the "Katadyn Hiker Pro" water filtering system.
This item is included in the forum raffle.......got to be worth a punt for such a useful addition to the kit?
Well built and easy to use/clean and maintain in the field.......clean water quick and easy when you need it.

Got to be in it to win it......Ā£10......it could be yours.......a cracking investment for the lucky winner :thumbsup:

Nice bit of kit but imho, too much faff, plus I just bought an HydroBlu the other month good luck though.

I haven't used it that much to be fair but it seems to be stacking up against the others I've had, all of which have been got rid of.

I was lucky enough to win the Katadyn Hiker Pro in the forum raffle.
First chance I have had to get it out of the box to have a look and play with it......albeit in the kitchen sink šŸ¤­ :D
It took minutes to set it up......push on a couple of tubes....add on end filter etc and ready to go :)
This thing rocks....... and pumps/filters water like a good'un.........sod the Old Milbank bags :rofl:

It is a faff taking it out and putting it back in the bags though :p:p:rofl:

Nice bit of kit.

Back