• Welcome to Life In The Wilderness

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Keep Your Eyes On The Skies Chaps!

Keith

Very Addicted
Five spooky details about the Pentagon’s UFO footage
Just in case you needed more proof that aliens do in fact exist, here are the five spookiest things about the latest UFO footage released by the Pentagon this week.
https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/real-life/a/38371928/spooky-details-from-the-pentagons-alien-ufo-footage/

Seeing alien craft is nothing new to me, & I have never understood why it ever makes the news as if it is some sort of big surprise. I understand that people in the cities are not likely to see alien craft at night with all the bright city lights around them, & they see so little of the sky in daylight due to the buildings, but plenty of country people must have seen these craft over the years.

Keith

Very Addicted
we just get helicopters around my neck of the woods.
I bet if you were to spend time after dark watching the skies you would probably see UFOs & alien craft. Of course it is possible that we see more here, but I doubt it. They are all travelling from somewhere to somewhere else & must be passing over many countries. There does not seem to be any one particular direction they travel in, I have seen them travelling to & from all points of the compass.
Keith.

lonewolf

Neo Luddite Prepared Survivalist.
maybe so, we usually go to bed early and get up early so may miss stuff like this, on the other hand you are in a forest and most places have too much light pollution to see much, I think we did see the space station go over one night.

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
I have seen a few. Bright light in the sky like a football and it shot of to the left then straight up. That was one night we were coming back from fishing at 4 in the morning from Furness near Inverness. The second was at a fishery near Edinburgh at about 2 in the morning (forgot the name) anyway I seen a ball of light gliding across the sky very close to us. There was about 8 witnessing this ball of light and we were all dumbfounded as to what it was. Also out the back of my house me and the wife seen lights flying in all directions fast!

It’s a weird feeling seeing something you can explain.

Keith

Very Addicted
I have seen a few. Bright light in the sky like a football and it shot of to the left then straight up. That was one night we were coming back from fishing at 4 in the morning from Furness near Inverness. The second was at a fishery near Edinburgh at about 2 in the morning (forgot the name) anyway I seen a ball of light gliding across the sky very close to us. There was about 8 witnessing this ball of light and we were all dumbfounded as to what it was. Also out the back of my house me and the wife seen lights flying in all directions fast!

It’s a weird feeling seeing something you can explain.
I know what you mean. I think a lot of people are in denial when it comes to aliens though, it does not fit in with the teachings of the bible. As to what you saw, the first one could easily have been an alien craft, the others I have no idea. Interesting though.
Keith.

The Boogie Man

Quite Addicted
Have any of you seen the latest UFO filmed from an F18....unusual for the US to release such stuff.
if you listen the other guy in the plane says there's a fleet of them!

The Boogie Man

Quite Addicted
Have any of you seen the latest UFO filmed from an F18....unusual for the US to release such stuff.
if you listen the other guy in the plane says there's a fleet of them!
apologies same one chaps, please delete

This video is fine mate, allows members to watch without going to the link.
Keith.

Last edited by a moderator: