• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Khyam Biker tent plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Up for sale is my "Khyam Biker Tent Plus"

Comes with full groundsheet bought separately from khyam for £40.00.
I have changed all of the line locks for "Cam Cleats"

The tent has only been used on two occasions since purchased from new from Khyam.

It is a sturdy and well made tent offering full standing height inside..... and plenty of room to stow your kit.
It has a large vestibule with porch to sit under if it rains.....or shade you from the sun.

The "quick pitch" feature allows for very easy up.... and pack way......a real bonus in wet weather.
The tent has a very large and roomy bag which prevents any struggling zipping it away.

The tent being displayed in the video is the "Special Addition" model.......the "Biker Plus" is a very similar tent and uses the same principles.

I feel sure the tent would be good for use in snow.......with the usual monitoring..... as with most tents.....shelters.
Been used in cold conditions in Scotland with my "Buddy Heater"......snug as a bug :)

Grab yourself a bargain at £350......posted!

Bank transfer please :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Having seen it in person I can definitely say it’s a bloomin’ good tent, very fast to go up and looks solid when it is up. Roomy enough to fit all of Bill’s kit safely undercover in the Welsh weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back