• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Knob

Heisenberg

Quite Addicted
FB_IMG_1642106498346.jpg

The arrogant, obnoxious bell-end (apparently loathed by all the palace staff who have to run around after the SOB) deserves everything he gets.
I don't think our idea of what he deserves, and the 1% of society, who probably already know what's going to happen:mad:. I bet he's fecking sweating now.

Fecking piece of scum should be castrated and thrown into a room full of women who have
been abused.

The feckers think there're untouchable:mad:, which is usually true.
Can you imagine if they put him in a cell with Gross-Berger?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I Think he is just being setup, by a money grabbing Slag, Have you had mates that have been Set up?

I Think he is just being setup, by a money grabbing Slag, Have you had mates that have been Set up?
She's no doubt after another big payday as Epsteins $500 k bung has long gone but
Air Miles should not have put himself in that position.

I suspect he was set up more by his cozying up to a rich paedophile with underage girls on tap, not to mention the paedo pimp Ghislaine Maxwell.

Based on what facts are you calling the young lady a slag?

It seems a bit fishy to me why this woman took a half a million dollar pay out about 11 years ago and also signed a document saying that she wouldn't pursue the sex abuse case any further once payment was made. And yet years later she changes her mind and makes another claim against Andrew. Could It just be that the money from the first pay off Is now running out and she wants some more? And also let's not forget that this Is a CIVIL claim against Andrew and the word Civil In legal terms simply means money. And another thing, why didn't she start a criminal case against him for sexual abuse Instead? Because then he could have gone to prison If found guilty. Whereas with a Civil case all that Andrew has to loose If found guilty Is lots of money đź’°

Last edited:
He ought to be swapped for Anna Sacolas who killed Harry Dunn while driving on the wrong side of the road in a bike accident then fled the country and refused extradition.

I bet he can sweat now.

He ought to be swapped for Anna Sacolas who killed Harry Dunn while driving on the wrong side of the road in a bike accident then fled the country and refused extradition.

I bet he can sweat now.

Anna Sacolas admitted (iirc) her guilt to the police.
P Andrew has always denied all charges.
We have innocent unless proven guilty and due process.
Opinions don't count for anything in court, facts only.
How would those baying for his blood feel if someone they knew was accused of wrong doing and the court of public opinion had already found him guilty and condemned him before he'd even had a chance in any court?
I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty that's not for me to decide.

He ought to be swapped for Anna Sacolas who killed Harry Dunn while driving on the wrong side of the road in a bike accident then fled the country and refused extradition
Like a cold war handover across an old bridge in the middle of nowhere.

Back