• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Knob

Boris and Blair talking in the holding cell at the Old Bailey.
Blair says, " What're you up for? "
Boris replies, " Forgetting to mention a pint. What did you do ? "
Blair replies, " Lied to Parliament about Saddam's threat to us in order
to start a war that killed hundreds of British soldiers and thousands of
innocent civilians. "
Boris back to Blair. "That's nowt. I delayed lockdown twice, killing an estimated 25,000 British citizens each time. I forgot to check that care homes were protected, and overlooked the release of untested hospital patients back into them, killing another estimated 25,000. I then jollied up the Eat Out to Help Out programme, killing yet another estimated 25,000 people. I delayed shutting down flights from India so I could go over there for a jolly, allowing the Delta variant to rip through Britain. I promoted a silly tart with no relevant experience to run a test & trace programme that cost £37 billion and achieved feck-all. I've killed more of my own citizens than any other European leader. All the while setting me mates up with contracts for PPE that was substandard, and getting pished every Friday night at Number 10. Top that."

Boris back to Blair. "That's nowt. I delayed lockdown twice, killing an estimated 25,000 British citizens each time. I forgot to check that care homes were protected, and overlooked the release of untested hospital patients back into them, killing another estimated 25,000. I then jollied up the Eat Out to Help Out programme, killing yet another estimated 25,000 people. I delayed shutting down flights from India so I could go over there for a jolly, allowing the Delta variant to rip through Britain. I promoted a silly tart with no relevant experience to run a test & trace programme that cost £37 billion and achieved feck-all. I've killed more of my own citizens than any other European leader. All the while setting me mates up with contracts for PPE that was substandard, and getting pished every Friday night at Number 10. Top that."
For a moment there CH I thought I'd clicked on the BBC News site by mistake, I'm afraid I don't believe a single
word of it.

andrew.jpg

The most damming statistics the tory government has on their inept failings to the country are they have killed more people directly than, Hamas, Hizballah, the PLO, the Taliban, isis, Al Shabaab, the IDF, and possibly the US Marines. Get your head around that. :eek:

There's only one of us in this conversation whose mind hasn't been and won't be altered, you of coarse can choose
to believe whatever you hear, read or told.
So, you're saying that your opinions are set in stone, and in your opinion completely correct despite any and all evidence to the contrary? :alert:

(Goes off to google "what's the opposite of open-minded"... :whistle:)

So, you're saying that your opinions are set in stone, and in your opinion completely correct despite any and all evidence to the contrary? :alert:

(Goes off to google "what's the opposite of open-minded"... :whistle:)

Conservative by the sound of it ? They are all in it to line their pockets at the moment not what they can do for the electorate.

Back