• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Kupilka

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Hi folks, I've been looking at some new cookware, and came across kupilka. If you haven't already heard of it, it's cup's, bowls plates etc made from some kind of wood and resin combo. I wondered if any of you have experience with it or rate it in anyway I'm looking at the cup 21 and bowl 55. Is it worth the £40 + ?
TIA
download (1).jpeg

It does look good but I’m the same i have no experience with them…. Jump in jon, push the button mate 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I’m turning into a kit tart as I get older. A man sometimes wants nice things too 🤣🤣
But first, everything has to be checked, reviewed and approved by the miss......sorry I meant bank manager! 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a personal view John. :)

I think you could buy a better cup and bowl for much less.....but if the appeal is there and you like the idea.....why not.
If only they had made it with combination of browns rather than greens......more appealing?

Is it worth the £40+ I don't think so personally 🤔 but then I am not the one thinking of buying it:thumbsup:

On a more positive note.....ideal for "Dew Drop Stew"🤭

Last edited:
Back