• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

shooterjack

Slightly Talkative
Hi everyone.

I'm looking for some shooting land, preferably in Devon or near by, I'm willing to shoot any legal game or vermin. can bring: air rifles, shot guns (.410 or 12ga), .22lr (open ticket) and also .308 for deer.

I'm willing to help out, especially if i can add some full bore approved land to my permits in order to get my open deer ticket (dont even have to shoot there, just have the permission and i can use the open ticket for land i already have permission on but is not yet approved.

thank you for your time and consideration,

Jack

I think Spocky is trying to say that it might be polite to introduce yourself in the Welcome section first, and contribute a few posts to the forum, rather than diving in head-first and asking for access to members' permissions. :)

Would you go into a pub in a town you don't know that's full of strangers, stand on a table in the middle of the room a shout "Righto lads, who's car can I drive and who's partner can I jump"?
Think on the response your get.
Jump in to some topics lets get to know each other afore we start feeling each other up???;)

Same thing again , as a FAC holder though I would have thought you already have shooting or at least in a club , if you are shooting on a range and club your quest would be easier sorted local to you surely ?
:confused:

yes welshwizard you're right i belong to my local full bore club, which is where i got the licence for my .308 in the first place. the issue is i already have several permissions in my local area, i shoot for almost everyone i know with land. one of the farmers i shoot vermin for asked me to shoot some deer for him so i got my DSC1 what he didnt know was that id have to have an open ticket to shoot on his land. when i did my deer ticket i was on placement in Southampton and hampshire police did bother checking devon land so new ive come back to devon my deer ticket has been suspended until i can get some approved land after which i will get my full bore open ticket back. its been 6 months and ive turned up nothing more in my local community.

Would you go into a pub in a town you don't know that's full of strangers, stand on a table in the middle of the room a shout "Righto lads, who's car can I drive and who's partner can I jump"?
Think on the response your get.
Jump in to some topics lets get to know each other afore we start feeling each other up???;)

thanks guys, point taken. i had original thought this was less of a social thing and that all the introduction people would need was in my about. sorry for being blunt, i just have no idea how this sorta forum works, i am too used to the face book based ones. any and all help and advice is kindly appreciated.

Back